Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fun gift idea... have your cake & eat it too???

My real day job is I own a ceramic studio, I create finished pieces for gift shops, shows and Etsy.
Everything I paint is a custom order created for a customer or a need of my own for a personal gift. Recently, I joined a store Girlfriend's Gifts with seven women who also own their own busnesses, and we are all USA made.
Check out our facebook page.

For your friend who is always on a diet... we all know one!
Handpainted cupcake bowl, and a matching soap....
Ok, so maybe I am hungry ( and thinking about my cupcakes I just made) BUT... does this look real or what? A soap good enough to eat! ( save for later to wash the kiddos mouths out when they learn a new language)





Pink, Ivory, & Lime Green
Or...

Lime Green, Ivory & turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment