Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's Fall Y'ALL

So I have not been great at the blogger thing but that's because I am soooo busy. You working mom's get this especially if your brain is always thinking of the next project.  Well here is mine.
Simple blue stencil to match my favorite new color to match my door.


I wanted something super fun, creative and as always cost effective...inexpensive, cheap!!!  I had the great pot I bought from IKEA for $5 which I painted this summer to match my new door and housed my beautiful impatiens. Well the first frost came early and killed my beauties. Here is my new fall door decor!


If you don't have that girlfriend that makes your jaw drop because she is super talented, crafty, smart ( really a physics & chemistry major!!) kind ,my favorite tennis partner and makes the BEST BEER EVER you need one!  Point of my story, got back from walking my dog and look what surprise was left by my scary black crow...
                             Mr. Mittens Pumpkin Porter
                                Karen's Octoberfest Brew!

           Perfect photo... kitty on label looking for the crow!

What you need to make my display:

3 pumpkins; 1 large, 1 medium, 1 small ( 2 pink , 1 orange)
1 black crow ( Michaels)
1 clay pot ( Ikea)
crab apple branches from my crab apple tree

Cut off tall stems if needed, stack pumpkins, wire bird to top stem and fill in with berry branches!

Happy Fall Y'ALL... Love that saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment